We stayed at the Oceania Club in June 2013. The hotel is quite big and spread out but nothing to worry about if you are bad on your feet. Pool areas were cleaned everyday and were kept to a very high standard. Rooms and other areas the same. All the staff were polite and friendly even when some of the customers were rude and stroppy when asked not to wear shorts or sleeveless shirts in the restaurant in the evening for dinner. (Have to say this was usually the Russians).
The themed restaurants were extra special and again clean, food hot and tasty and staff extremely attentive. Much to my husband's delight they kept your glass full!
If you go with small children you need to be aware that there are steps down to the beach that are extremely high and become very slippery once sand gets on them as each day wears on.
Just one more thing. While we were there we had 5 thunder storms with rain like I've never seen before. Each one raged for over an hour in once case and only one came during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the crystal blue Aegean, the luxurious Ikos Oceania is located 30 minutes from Thessaloniki International Airport.The highlight of this stunning setting is the 350m long natural sandy beach, fringed by pines, olive groves and cypress trees. Dispersed amongst the 15 acres of well-groomed gardens, the spacious, elegant guest rooms and suites offer panoramic sea views with Mount Olympus in the background. As of 2015, Oceania will feature four a la carte restaurants along with the Flavors international buffet restaurant. Guest will find six superb bars indoors or in the lavish gardens. The Infinite Lifestyle Dine-Out program offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the authentic menus offered by local restaurants in the nearby picturesque town of Nea Moudania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Bookgreece.com, LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ikos Oceania reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceania Club Hotel Nea Moudania
- Oceania Hotel Kassandra
- Oceania Club Halkidiki
- Oceania Greece
- Oceania Club Greece
- Oceania Resort Greece
- Ikos Oceania Halkidiki, Greece