“Another pleasant experience at the GRAND PARK HOTEL”
Review of Grand Park Hotel

Grand Park Hotel
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Ramallah
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This is my third stay and i am continuously impressed by the kindness of their staff, i think it gives this hotel the advantage of the feel like home. The nice gentleman arranged to send me a basket of fruits when i told him that i was checking out at 5 AM when i just checked in at midnight.
For my the kindness and genuine attitude makes all the difference.
Still FAKHR EDDINE is not open yet.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Grand P, General Manager at Grand Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Mr. Fitiany:

We are proud that we were able to fulfill all your needs and we are glad that you spent a nice stay with us while you were in Ramallah
Needless to say, your comments are a great indicator of our achievement, and your satisfaction is our best reward.
we remain at your entire disposal.
Ps: Fakhreldin will be opened soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

I was at the Grand Park for a longer stay earlier this year and would not wish to stay anywhere else while in Ramallah. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the food is excellent local fare and very reasonably priced, and the rooms and amenities are everything one would expect. Great to have access to a pool and exercise room as well. One of the managers in particular. Mr. Khalaf, went out of his way at every turn to make my stay as comfortable as possible. This makes a huge difference if you have to stay somewhere for a longer period, and due to Mr. Khalaf's assistance and that of his staff, the Grand Park really was my home away from home for a while.

Room Tip: The GPH is a popular spot for weddings so if you're staying over a weekend, try to get a room on...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear Andres:

I would like to sincerely thank you for sparing the time to write such a warm and nice review. We are so please you have enjoyed your stay at GP Ramallah and we highly appreciate mentioning the details you have found at our hotel. We are so much looking forward to your next stay and would like to inform you that GP Bethlehem is now open.

Looking forward to having you again at your second home.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

I have stayed at the Grand Park on several occasions recently and I have no hesitation in recommending the hotel. All the staff are unbelievably friendly, cheerful and very helpful. The rooms are contemporary by design, very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The food is excellent with a varied selection of Middle Eastern and Western cuisine. The Management are very approachable and genuinely go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant as possible. It is just a pleasure to stay there!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Grand P, General Manager at Grand Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2013

Dear Brad:

Thank you for your kind words. we are so happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our local branded five stars hotel. we will always make sure to make your stay a memorable one. Our chain's vision is to meet all our valuable customers needs and expectations.

looking forward to having you again at your second home.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

I regularly stay at the Grand Park when I'm in Ramallah for business. All I can really say is that the place keeps getting better and better as time goes by, thanks to the continuous efforts made by the management and staff to improve their (already top level) services.

During the summer the Grand Park swimming pool is undoubtedly THE place where you want to spend your weekends while having a drink or relaxing under the sun.

Both the lobby bar and the terrace offer a very relaxed atmosphere to get together with friends for a drink or meal. The fact that you see more and more locals at the restaurant each evening talks about the quality of the food and service.

The Grand Park is the place in Ramallah which you will feel like home while enjoying a truly local experience. Classy, comfortable, and with a staff that will be ready to help you anytime.

PS: I'm looking forward to the opening of the gym in the next months!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear Sebastian:
Good day.

first of all thank you for sparing the time to write such a touching review. your words mean a lot to us. we highly appreciate the details you have mentioned and we will always promise you to meet all your expectations at GPH.
on the other hand we would like to inform you that as we have promised you the GYM is already open and we are working now on our new hotel in Bethlehem city where you can spend your holy vacations at. The other good news is that we were classified few weeks ago as the first Palestinian five stars hotel.

Sebastian thanks again and we are so much looking forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

This is one of the best of the many hotels I have visited. As one would expect, service is impeccable and decor is both elegant and comfortable. Bar area in the lobby is a lovely spot to meet, visit, or simply relax alone. Food in the bar and restaurants is top notch. Grand Park hotel is the best I have seen in Palestine and Israel .thank you

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Mick S
Grand P, General Manager at Grand Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2013

Dear Mick
Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience at Grand Park Hotel. We are always glad to hear from you, your kind words are much appreciated. We are also very happy that you have enjoyed Grand Park Hotel’s atmosphere and food.
You are always welcomed at your second home.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

Samia- Nazareth,

I come to ramallah at night and don't know where to go, my friend told me about grand park hotel so I went there and want to stay for one night only.
I was surprised with the hotel and the room and the food. The people was very nice there. I extended my stay for another 2 nights.
I have to tell you that I don't believe I was in Ramallah, it is the best place you can stay in. thank you grand park for everything.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Samiaabu
Grand P, General Manager at Grand Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

Dear Samia,

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. We are also very glad to hear that you liked the food and the rooms. Thanks for your comments on Grand Park Staff.
Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

best value to the money , huge upgrade was done for this hotel, and its worth every cent.
i stay for one night, i can tell that i was surprised from the quality of the rooms and the new design.
the hotel is close to the street, with no special view,

the breakfast was quite good,
i will come back for sure, in my opinion the rooms is better than the one inmovenpick

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Saeed_sg
Grand P, General Manager at Grand Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2013

Dear Saeed,
Thank you for writing to us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments about our rooms and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.