My wife and I stayed here in March, experiencing two weeks of peace and quiet in an excellent location. We were in apartment 733, right next to the pool. The accommodation was comfortable and adequately equipped for our stay. The reception staff, housekeeping staff etc. were friendly and helpful. The pool area was clean and tidy with sufficient sun beds etc. was never crowded, in fact, there were occasions where we had the pool to ourselves.
We took the shuttle to Accra beach once, a lovely beach, but found the hire charge for two sun loungers rather excessive at £10 a day. There are two good supermarkets, bank and post office within a few minutes walk of the resort, the Big B Super Centre providing a shuttle back to the resort if you have heavy shopping to carry.
We didn't hire a car, prefering to take trips which we booked through reception. Ted's Tours tour of the island was an experience which should not be missed, it was one of the most entertaining trips we have ever taken.
You can use the clubhouse on the golf course, it has a good friendly atmosphere and serves good food.
Overall, we had a great time here and would not hesitate to return to Plum Tree in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plum Tree Club has a total of 40 self-contained apartments grouped around its own swimming pool, car park facilities and beautifully landscaped gardens. The apartments feature full kitchens, cable television, air conditioned bedrooms and pull out sleep sofas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Plum Tree Club on Rockley Golf Course reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockley Plum Tree Club Hotel Worthing
- Rockley Plum Tree Hotel
- Plum Tree Club On Rockley Golf Course Barbados/Worthing