“Wonderful stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pontassieve
Agriturismo I Veroni
Reviewed 11 April 2013

We spent 4 days here at Veroni. Beautifully restored, spotlessly clean. Staff was wonderful. Weather was wet and cold but it was great to be warm and snug around the wood burning fireplace. An easy drive into the city. Great wine from the vineyard.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are nice- doesn't really matter.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Our apartment was beautiful and exactly as shown on the website. Kitchen was well stocked and we had no problem cooking for our large group of 17. The property is very well cared for and Paola is a wonderful hostess.
The property is a bit remote which is a problem if you don't have a car. We made due with walking and using the 1 taxi service for the cold nights from the train station. The town is lovely filled with great shops, restaurants and bars.
We hope to visit again in the summer to use the pool and see everything in bloom!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Well decorated appartment, kind hosts, beautiful location. The appartment looked the same as shown on the website, so no (unpleasant) surprises.

The garden furniture was well chosen for the looks, but wasn't comfortable at all.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Timonko_1
Fattoria V, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Agriturismo I Veroni, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2012

Dear client, thanks for your time with us, for your compliments and for your suggestions.
You are welcome again to visit I Veroni, of course.

Greetings
Niccolò

Reviewed 9 November 2012

Beautiful appartment in the middle of a vineyard! We loved to eat in front of the house watching at the wonderful view of the vineyard! The owner received us with a warm welcome and a basquet of fruits and wines. Special mention to Paola who was so nice during our stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Dear client, thank you for your compliments.
We are very happy you enjoied, our agriturismo and hospitality .
We love our work , hospitality is a passion for I Veroni and we really appreciate your awards.
Many greetings from Paola and Lorenzo

Reviewed 8 November 2012

My wife, our 1 year old daughter and myself spent one week at Agriturismo I Veroni this summer (visiting from Denmark).
We have had some super experiences in Italy before and we were hoping to relive some of the magic from past visits to Italy this summer. I Veroni came recommended by our local travel agent, and it fully matched and exceeded our expectations.

This place is everything that is so great about Italy. It is difficult to sum it all up in a review like this but the team at I Veroni really understands what people are looking for when booking a vacation at a place like this.

I am passionate about Italian wine, and I loved having breakfast each morning while looking over those lovely vineyards. I also highly enjoyed the fact that the owner (cant remember his name) kindly and passionately showed us how wine is produced at I Veroni.

So many good things to say about this place. All I know is that we will definitely visit again. This is what life is all about - magical experiences together with the people you love.

P.S. I have never had as good coffee before as what I had there (even my wife who doesnt drink coffe liked it). I did'nt know how to operate that oldschool coffee maker at first, but WOW what a difference. I bought one home with me, and a whole new world has opened op :)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2012

What a wonderful sty we had, traveling with our parents aged 78-80, Italy in September is a must. The appartment was perfect, rooms very nice, like the appartment was equipped. Only thing we missed was a proper coffee making machine, after we mentioned that, Helena brought one!!!
Nice welcome with bottle of wine, cheese and sausage. The pool, sunbeds and views were TOP!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2012

We stayed at the Agriturismo I Veroni beginning of september and we were very happy with the accommodation. The staff is very friendly. You get a little aperitivo and bottle of Rosé at arrival.
The house is clean (only some cobwebs) and has all the comfort you need. It also has airco, wifi and tv. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and well decorated
The swimming pool area is clean and very nice, again with amazing views, but the water is sooo cold. But nevermind, if you jump in at once, it is fine!
A wonderful vacation!