“Review of the Beer House”
Review of The Beer House

The Beer House
Ranked #5 of 7 Restaurants in Rhoose
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Plenty of room to sit with seating for the solo lasagne crazy to large tables for family groups. I was served in less than one minute and then seated next. Some of the tables had all the usual condements but some were missing the salt. I could see that some of the tables had been cleared of food and plates but there were grease marks still on the table. I think the ratio to tables to staff is too hight to provide a good cleaning service.

In about ten minutes my £12.95 all day breafast arrived - see photo. The food was luke warm, which was OK but I would have prefered it to have been hot. The taste of the food was very good. It was one of the nicest breakfasts I've had a in a long time. For some reasons the chip were a bit dry and hard - not sure what happened there.

In this breakfast, I had: Chips, half a tomato, 2 sausages, 2 bacon, 2 eggs and beans. A 9 item breakfast.

£12.95 for the breakfast might seem like a lot of money but this was all served in the airport and at that price it was not to bad.

I'd come back here again for the same breakfast but not before I've had the chance to try the other customer establisments. I also think asking for an extra £1.95 for two toast was a bit cheeky. For £12.95 I think the toast should be thrown in as well.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This place is absolutely leaping. Avoid avoid avoid!

Expensive muck, thank god I didn’t go for the double chicken burger.

Go to W H Smith and get a sandwich.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Family of 4 excited about going on holiday was horrified at not only the lack of options for food but the shocking prices. £14.50 for a burger, I had high expectations of this only to receive a burger that was too small for the bap, hard chips and after paying an £1.95 for two slices of bread to go with a £12 fry, the bread was hard and old. The food and service was mediocre and the experience was disappointing having to pay £74.24 just before a holiday.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Choices are limited at the airport and you expect to pay more but the food really was terrible, bland luke warm half chicken, nachos and two alcoholic drinks came to £47.50.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I only went to the bar twice. Both times I was in the wrong place for the convenience of the server and was beckoned over to them. And once I had to go to the other end of the bar to pay. Now this isn’t a huge issue but I have never come across it before. Normally I would a server come to me. The food appears to be served in wooden box things. Only one step away from slapping it straight on the table in my opinion. Vastly overpriced of course but they have a captive customer base. Open another small bar and get some competition