US$91
Hotels.com
US$98
US$90
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn Cardiff West Hotel(Wenvoe)(Great Value!)
US$81
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslovely familyfriendly hotelshort drivecardiff airportcomfortable bedon arrivalclose to the airportsharonhostsamenitiescaravanguests
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel staff were very friendly and the stay was great value. Close to the airport, and the owner picked me up from the train station then dropped me off at the airport for free, which was great. Much quieter and nicer than the holiday inn near the airport, seems to have been renovated recently to a very high standard. I will definitely use this hotel any time I need to fly from Cardiff airport in the future!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a delightful experience. We were instantly made to feel at home and nothing was too much trouble. Gluten free was not an issue. We had a beautiful room with a fabulous shower and extremely comfortable bed. We will definitely return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
sharon b, Owner at The Vale Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

thank you for your lovely review, look forward to you coming to stay with us again. Sharon.x

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having used many B&B UK & World Wide in my Maritime career I have to say the high standard set at the Vale Park is very reassuring. The attention to detail and guest attentiveness is amazing. The building is very new and unusual in design giving you the impression of being in Scandinavia which for me is the most relaxing place on Earth. I’m going to suggest a sauna and hot tub as I will be returning as will my Maritime Team. Well done.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
sharon b, Owner at The Vale Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Barney for your lovely review, it was a pleasure having you and the Team to stay, (the sauna and hot tub sound good) hope to see you soon. kind regards, Sharon.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

It was a wonderful stay at the Vale Park Hotel. My mother and I stayed for a night, the hosts Sharon and Gerald made us feel at home. Great welcoming and the Rooms and amenities were of excellent condition. The breakfast provided was great as well.

The location is just a short drive from Cardiff airport.

A lovely family friendly hotel, definitely will be revisiting this place and I certainly recommend this hotel to anyone without a doubt.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
sharon b, Owner at The Vale Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review, we look forward to your next visit, kind regards, Sharon.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I have been to this touring park/hotel twice with my son and friends
What a lovely welcome Sharon and Gerald great you with on arrival
Their lounge is so relaxing with comfortable seating and a nice little bar which is well stocked and not overpriced.

I have been to all the touring parks along this coast and this by far is the best.
NOTHING and I mean nothing is too much to ask of them.

I certainly will be telling many more of my friends and colleagues about this little gem
I will give this place a 10 out of 10 for its service and value

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
sharon b, Owner at The Vale Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you Mr Meah for your lovely review, its been a pleasure to have you and Harry stay with us and look forward to seeing you both throughout the summer, kind regards, Sharon.