“Dirty”

Got a photo?
Add it.
China City Chinese rastaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Restaurant open to the public and within the Holiday Park (Static Caravan site)
Reviewed 3 October 2012

We visited the China City on Saturday night, when we were shown to our seat I noticed the table clothes on several tables including ours were dirty. I was tempted to turn around and walk out. We ordered our drinks and after I'd drank half my drink I noticed the glass was dirty. Although we were the only people in there the service was slow, they seemed to spend all their time serving takeaways. My husband said his meal was excellent mine was okay, it didn't feel like a chineese resturant there was 2 English boys serving and an Asian manager. It seems strange going to a chineese resturant and not being able to have pork. I worry that if the resturants not clean then what's the kitchen like.

1  Thank stanleyjo