We stayed here during a diving trip and it was perfect. The rooms were nice and the views great. We had everything needed and the staff was extremely accomodating to our every request. We requested alternations to the time for breakfast to be quite early as we were diving early each day and they were more than pleased to accomdoate us. We even had to request a late dinner one night after a night dive and they were happy to accomodate us for that as well. Also, the staff was great to to get us local flowers and make a home-made birthday cake for our stay. The Bar area is nice with more great views. The owners were very attentive and responsive to us. Email communication was great before our arrival and we had good internet Wi-Fi on the property throughout our visit. We would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high upon the Picard hillside is the Award Winning Hotel The Champs. While you stay in your perfectly sited 3-star room with sea view and balcony, our smiling staff will provide you with 5-star personal service. This remarkable place overlooks the calm Caribbean Sea, the colonial town of Portsmouth and the gorgeous green hills of the Cabrits National Park. The beach is just 5 minutes down the hill. Its hospitable treatment to clients brings guests from far and wide to its welcoming doors. Combined with this mini paradise is its highly popular restaurant and cocktail bar, lush flower garden, relaxing leisure and jacuzzi area, parking lot and local shuttle service. A perfect place for adventure vacations, couple escapes, visitors to Ross University, business trips and a gem for weddings and honeymooners. Begin each day with our delightful breakfast-to-order; spend each day experiencing another island activity; end each day sipping on a cocktail gazing at the magnificent sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your The Champs, Hotel, Restaurant & Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfortel De Champ Hotel Portsmouth
- The Champs, Hotel, Restaurant & Bar Dominica/Portsmouth