We spent two days in Manicou Resort. Our cottage was lovely with a breathtaking view ! The site is very peaceful, that's all we needed ! Kate is very welcoming and kind. If we ever come back to Dominia we will for sure stay at Manicou resort :) thank you !!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT SINCE APRIL 2013. Manicou River is a collection of hand-crafted wooden cottages perched on the mountainside high above Douglas Bay and the Cabrits National Park on the beautiful, pristine island of Dominica. Our view is one of the best on the island, taking in mountains, the Caribbean Sea and the small town of Portsmouth below. We offer a simple, relaxing, nature experience with just the right touches of luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Manicou River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manicou River Eco Hotel Portsmouth
- Manicou River Dominica/Portsmouth