“A wonderful family holiday”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Diana C
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“A wonderful family holiday”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I would thoroughly recommend this accommodation. I stayed there with my husband, daughter and her husband and their three year old son. We had a fantastic time. The house was most comfortable in every respect. It was very well equipped. Within easy reach are the beautiful beaches of Erquy, an area we have never before visited but will definitely visit again. I am so pleased that I came across this property on Trip Advisor.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 Jul 2017
Thank you for your very touching comment, I am delighted to welcome you to our villa next time.
see you soon
Olivier and maryse brouard
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;