“Amazing summer spot”

Ranked #16 of 71 Restaurants in Ystad
Stockholm, Sweden
“Amazing summer spot”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I visited Ystad Saltsjöbad’s out-door restaurant twice in July 2014. What an amazing spot to have lunch at. Not a big selection of food during lunch but they had what we required. Great atmosphere and service! Will definitely come back.

• Visited July 2014

Chengdu, China
“Strange how bad the food is”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

When you consider how much money they have spent on this place, it is strange to see how bad the food is, for dinner. For lunch it is great. It is difficult to understand the logic.

• Visited June 2014
Ystad, Sweden
“Surroundings beautiful. Again customer service is not beautiful”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Once again, I was disappointed with the service. After visiting three weeks ago the 1st week in may, with a friend (from Denmark) on a beautiful warm day, blue sky, warmth from the sun just wonderful.
We thought it would be nice to stop by and eat lunch. We waited inside near the "vitas" restaurant, next to the sign , that says " please wait to be seated" There were staff cleaning glasses, tables and working behind the bar.... no one even looked up!!! I the customer had to go over and get their attention. We asked if we could eat lunch outside as it was such a wonderful day. This we could not do, as they were not open yet. End of conversation! We did not eat lunch!

Yesterday 30 may, my husband was visting.... we WRONGLY went to ysb for drinks!
The young inexperienced , no service minded chap that was serving behind the bar, Had no time to explain what beers he could offer , just said "the usual" and as we did not know the beer stock of ysb how would we know what "the usual" are?.

His arrogance was unbelievable. We were disgusted.
He did not even look at me or say anything as he handed me my change.

I find it hard to believe that YSB employs these kind of people or does YSB lack in their training of staff?? Customer service should be 100%.

1 Thank Anna U