Fulwood House Winsham
US$80
US$96
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2011

I received a warm welcome at this B and B upon arrival. I was given a lovely, homely room with wonderful views of the surrounding countryside and told I was more than welcome to potter round the owner's garden - they also keep chickens and pigs. I was also very pleased as they offer a very reasonable single room rate (although it was a double).

The bed was very comfortable and the room very peaceful at night. In the morning I was given a really delicious cooked breakfast which really set me up for the day.

In short, it was everything you'd hope for from a B and B and it was very relaxing. I'd definitely recommend it, not least because of the lovely part of the world it's in.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo