“Lovely fresh and very reasonably priced food.”

Barleymow's Farm Shop and Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 50 Restaurants in Chard
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely family friendly restaurant. Gorgeous fresh food and very reasonably priced. The outer play area is great.gor little ones, Id say 10 and under however my 12 year old did really enjoy the maize maze!

Reviewed 24 August 2018

we popped into the in laws on the way back from cornwall and decided to have lunch at barleymows. We like it here as you know you will get a really nice meal. they did not disappoint. I had a large breakfast which was superb.
good farmshop here and a maze and play area for the kids.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Visited the Maize Maze and play field with our grandchildren a couple of days ago as a follow up visit to 2017. They had a whale of a time exploring and taking advantage of all that was provided. The barrel rides, milk the cow, maze, skittles, zip wire to name but a few. Slightly expensive for accompanying adults who must supervise but a good day out.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Great local food I had the beef pie and it came with all the trimmings which tasted great, I could not eat another thing the farm shop is even better selling gluten free produce.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We recently visited Barleymows with my 4 year old. He loved the Maze, Barrel train rides and the staw mountains. I can highly recommend it, we spent a good 4 hours there. Only negative is the price for a adult is the same as a child’s! Which is slightly steep as it’s a child related place. However it wouldn’t put me off returning.