We have just returned from a 3 night stay at this hotel which is run by Warners. There were 4 of us and we had such a wonderful time and plenty of laughter. The Hotel building has much history, the grounds are 160 acres, very scenic and lovely to walk around. The food was very good and the entertainment was the best I have seen in ages. I have been to a couple of the Warners Hotels in the UK but I would highly recommend Cricket St Thomas. The staff are very attentive and make the holiday even more enjoyable. Thoroughly enjoyable stay, came home very relaxed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 239 bedroom AA4 star Country House Hotel, Set in stunning Somerset countryside amongst 160 acres of beautiful lakes and gardens. Our adult only policy and 1/2 board packages with nightly entertainment and pool with leisure club make us ideal for a short break. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cricket St Thomas Hotel, Lakes And Gardens Hotel Chard
- Cricket St Thomas Historic Hotel
- Warner Cricket St. Thomas Hotel Chard, Somerset