Great hotel main house featured in TV programme To the Manor Born. Staff where friendly and attentive. The location was quiet and very pretty. There is a pool, sauna, steam room , gymnasium with lessons in archery and rifle shooting. There was entertainment every evening with quizzes and other things to do during the day. What you wanted to do and how much was up to you. One attraction to me was no children allowed. The weekend I stayed was a free drinks from 1800-2359 stay which added to the weekend. Cost was reasonable about £50 per person per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 239 bedroom AA4 star Country House Hotel, Set in stunning Somerset countryside amongst 160 acres of beautiful lakes and gardens. Our adult only policy and 1/2 board packages with nightly entertainment and pool with leisure club make us ideal for a short break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Warner Cricket St. Thomas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cricket St Thomas Hotel, Lakes And Gardens Hotel Chard
- Cricket St Thomas Historic Hotel
- Warner Cricket St. Thomas Hotel Chard, Somerset