My partner and I stayed at this hotel for a long weekend. We were very impressed as we drove from the main road along a private lane which was beautifully landscaped with sheep in the fields. As we approached the 'Manor House' we were delighted with the seclusion and tranquillity of the surroundings. We had paid a little extra for an historic room which was in the manor house itself, but we also looked at the other rooms in the garden terrace and they were of a very high standard. The food and entertainment were such that although we were 'far from the madding crowd' there was always plenty to do. The night time entertainment was amazing as it was Motown which we both used to love in the 60's. We would recommend these weekend breaks without hesitation. Oh and the staff were all very efficient and cheerful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 239 bedroom AA4 star Country House Hotel, Set in stunning Somerset countryside amongst 160 acres of beautiful lakes and gardens. Our adult only policy and 1/2 board packages with nightly entertainment and pool with leisure club make us ideal for a short break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Warner Cricket St. Thomas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cricket St Thomas Hotel, Lakes And Gardens Hotel Chard
- Cricket St Thomas Historic Hotel
- Warner Cricket St. Thomas Hotel Chard, Somerset