Just returned home from our "Party in the Park" 5 days at Cricket St Thomas. The entertainment team (Steve, Robyn, James I, Charlotte, Lauren and James II), were brilliant and their shows were very professional. The Hamiltones too, were great with a brilliant singer (sorry can't remember her name). The bank holiday entertainment was great, with visits from Union Gap, Everly Brothers tribute, Freddie Mercury tribute, Rod Stewart tribute and Whitney Houston tribute. Luckily the weather was kind to us, for the party in the park, an outdoor event with a bar, bbq and games. As usual the food was great, and very well presented, our room was good and in a lovely location overlooking the park. Looking forward to returning to Cricket St Thomas in May next year to see Billy Ocean and his band (who we saw at Sinah Warren last year and he was brilliant).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 239 bedroom AA4 star Country House Hotel, Set in stunning Somerset countryside amongst 160 acres of beautiful lakes and gardens. Our adult only policy and 1/2 board packages with nightly entertainment and pool with leisure club make us ideal for a short break. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cricket St Thomas Hotel, Lakes And Gardens Hotel Chard
- Cricket St Thomas Historic Hotel
- Warner Cricket St. Thomas Hotel Chard, Somerset