“Awful food that arrived late”
Review of Boss Hogs

Boss Hogs
Ranked #36 of 51 Restaurants in Chard
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Our food was delivered and it was awful and cold and not what we expected when we ordered it. Wouldn't use them again

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered the lamb kebab To say it was over cooked is putting it lightly.
The meat looked like charcoal and even my dog refused to eat it.
This is the second time I have had food from here that has been inedible.
I’m afraid I won’t be ordering again.
The sad thing is if they got some one who could cook it could have a chance of being a great business.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Used Boss Hogs for the first time tonight, 2 burgers for delivery, 1 whopper and 1 boss hogs both with added deal of chips, can and dip, A1 service from phone order to delivery, both chaps very efficient and friendly, burgers delivered on time and hot, burgers served with small side salad of lettuce, tomato, red onion and coleslaw, a good serving of chips..... We will become regular customers !

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Let me say that any fast food delivery service that parks half a mile down the road because they can't find your house is rubbish especially as soon as I ordered pizza they gave me a frozen turkey I'm not sure that's what I call quality of service also I did check turkey ain't even on the menu.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 13 November 2016

took a while for the food to arrive, wedges not cooked properly, chips look like they have been cremated, this food really was not edible. to top it off the black forest gataue was taken straight out of the freezer, there was absolutly no chance of being able to eat it untill it defrosted fully. we now call this perticular business SLOW FOODS

Date of visit: October 2016