We stayed at the Warwick in late July this year as part of a round the world trip. W arrived at the hotel very early in the morning. We were dealt with cheerfully and efficiently. We were taken to breakfast on arrival while a room was cleaned for us. We really appreciated this as we were travelling with an exhausted four year old.
The room was clean but small. Nothing to complain about and with every we needed. The housekeeping staff were lovely and great fun for our son.
We had a full board package and paid extra to eat at the Wicked Walu and Italian restaurant on a few evenings. All the food was good and the staff helpful and friendly.
The location was beautiful and relaxing. It is a long way from the airport but that adds to its charm. The beach and snorkelling were fun. Lots of fish to see.
We would recommend this hotel to anyone with a family. We preferred the Suva Wing as the Nadi wing was very noisy but friendly. The staff are fantastic and we enjoyed the whole experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warwick Fiji is uniquely located on a stretch of brilliant gold sand beach with crystal clear lagoons on Fiji's famed Coral Coast. It is nestled among acres of lush tropical gardens and has long been regarded as one of Fiji's premier holiday destination. Boasting a total of 248 carefully decorated rooms and deluxe suites, The Warwick Fiji strives to offer every discerning traveler with the opportunity to fully enjoy a tropical and culturally rewarding Fijian holiday experience. The Resort offers a fine selection of exquisite dining options, including Italian, Japanese, Seafood and alternating nightly International themed buffets which are complemented by a choice of 7 bars including a swim-up pool bar. The Warwick Fiji also boasts excellent conferencing facilities and its team has the versatility and the expertise to ensure that your next meeting or event is successful. An exotic location coupled with its picturesque garden setting also makes The Warwick Fiji an ideal weddings and honeymoon destination. Truly a favorite amongst couples, families, groups and senior travelers, The Warwick Fiji is your perfect choice for an unforgettable and inescapable tropical holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Warwick Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Fiji Hotel Coral Coast
- Warwick Fiji Resort And Spa
- Warwick Fiji Viti Levu
- Warwick Viti Levu
- Fiji Warwick
- Viti Levu Warwick
- The Warwick Fiji Hotel
- The Warwick Fiji Coral Coast