All reviews ornos bay sun deck mykonos town the bus superior room hot choices no elevator flights of stairs lovely views over the bay playing music steep walk private patio clean and comfortable rooms the hotel staff good size our honeymoon stayed here for nights
Reviewed 31 August 2015

bedroom was disappointing and literally on the roadside do not stay in room 105..hotel was "Greek" very friendly, clean but basic. location was a walk to the beach downhill but difficult for the less fit visitors on the way back. staff could not do enough for us which made our holiday great...

Room tip: do not stay on ground floor as balcony's front the road
Date of stay: August 2015
1  Thank Expectthebest11
Reviewed 27 August 2015

We really enjoyed our stay here, the staff were great, and the hotel is very well located. It is a very short walk to the beach, some nice restaurants, the bus stop and a small super market (all less than 5 minutes). If you want to go into town it is a quick bus ride that is cheap and easy to navigate. We very much enjoyed sitting by the pool and having a nice cold beer and some light snacks or even something more substantial if we didn't feel like going out. The rooms are fairly simple, comfy and clean. Our room had a patio that we really liked, not sure if all the rooms had one or not. The pool was a little on the small side, also a bit cool, but very nice. There were lots of cats on the property, non of which were any problem. Would absolutely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2014
2  Thank BeccaT976
Reviewed 24 August 2015

I loved the Deliades hotel - my room and balcony was *huge* the staff were friendly, it was quiet at night despite being in a central location and you literally couldn't get more beautiful views. The pool is small so it isn't a hotel I would recommend if you don't want to explore the island, but perfectly fine for a quick dip after breakfast and when you're back in the afternoon! Breakfast was fine and my room was cleaned thoroughly everyday with fresh towels etc.
I've read a few reviews complaining about the stairs - there are a few stairs but unless you are super unfit they really don't cause a problem, my room was at the top of the hotel and it was absolutely fine, even with a 7 year old in tow, don't let this put you off.
Overall i would recommend this hotel to anyone - friendly, clean, quiet and reasonably priced. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: I had room 402 and it was amazing, best sea views and a fab size
Date of stay: August 2015
1  Thank katy_red778
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Our family stayed in this lovely hotel for 10 nights in July 2015 and I must say, i couldn't expect more perfect stay in Mikonos.
From the moment i entered the terrace (room 507) and saw THAT VIEW I understood that I made the right choice.
The hotel is just 2 minuets walk to one of the best beaches in Mikonos, Ornos. White sand and crystal blue waters, lounge music and service on the beach, nice restaurants and bars. Pasaji is highly recommended!
The hotel staff is extremely helpful and nice, breakfast is good, and in the evening the restaurant serves food of good quality either.
The room itself is not luxuries, but it shouldn't, as the hotel is like small Kikladhes village. The bath is nice and modern.
So we enjoed every day of our vacations there. Would definitely choose this hotel, when next time on Mikonos.

Room tip: Upper level has the best views!
Date of stay: July 2015
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

-Best Value in Ornos,not cheap but the hotels in Ornos Bay are very expensive,450 -500 Euro per room/per night.
-Great staff and manager,free upgraded to a Superior room,free allowed to use another room after our checkout.This is the BONUS.
-Complimentary round trip airport transfer,the driver was great
-Breakfast,the WORST thing.Worst breakfast I have ever had in all over the world.
-Superior room was perfect,very spacious.Needed to climb many stairs but it did not bother us.Had a balcony with the greatest view of Ornos Bay.
-The second WORST thing was the CLEANLESS.Each drawer I opened was full of hairs and dirt.I had to store my clothes in suitcase.There is a shower curtain in the bathroom that was really lack of hygiene.
-You can not tell it is a swimming pool,very small and near breakfast area&restaurant.
-Not friendly if you have mobility problems,many stairs
-I did not want to rate as bad or just good because of the care of staff&manager,service and the location.

Date of stay: July 2015