My wife and I stayed here for 1 night, right before our 6am flight back home. It's much much nicer than the Best Westerns in the U.S. ( I would never consider staying at a Best Western back home). Rooms are a decent size, clean and have a decent 32 inch hdtv. And it was only $89/night, and 15 minutes from the airport. The lobby was pretty cool because there's was an interesting art gallery on the first 2 floors.
Food in the resturant is decent.
Tip- there is a free shuttle from and to the airport. The shuttle pick up is tricky to find, but head to shuttle pick up #5 at the airport, shuttle comes every 15-20 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bangkok Airport Hotel has a total of 278 rooms and Suites (230 Deluxe; 1 deluxe room for the physically challenged; 39 Executive Club Floor rooms and 8 Suites). The Hotel is 7 storys high. Its main facilities include; an All Day Dining Restaurant; Japanese Restaurant; Lobby Lounge Bar; 24 Room Service; Banquet and Conference Rooms; Outdoors Swimming Pool with Snack Bar; Gymnasium, Spa Treatment Rooms; Executive Club Floor with Private Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Racha Thewa
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand/Racha Thewa