Picked this as No 1 ranking in airport area seemed logical. Better than that, the Hotel itself, although hard to spot at first not being an obvious 'Best Western' (look for Amaranth sign on left as you drive away from airport) this was the first BW we had visited. Excellent place to be recommended, staff friendly and efficient, rooms, although set in typical big hotel commercial corridors were excellent, clean, modern. Didn't eat on site but others said food was good. Lobby is vast and you may well get fit finding the swimming pool as you walk past about 4 water features before you reach it (2 year old grandson couldn't resist jumping into one). Gym as per usual. Cleaning staff were about the friendliest I've ever encountered. Will stay again on next trip to/from Thailand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bangkok Airport Hotel has a total of 278 rooms and Suites (230 Deluxe; 1 deluxe room for the physically challenged; 39 Executive Club Floor rooms and 8 Suites). The Hotel is 7 storys high. Its main facilities include; an All Day Dining Restaurant; Japanese Restaurant; Lobby Lounge Bar; 24 Room Service; Banquet and Conference Rooms; Outdoors Swimming Pool with Snack Bar; Gymnasium, Spa Treatment Rooms; Executive Club Floor with Private Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Racha Thewa
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand/Racha Thewa