we stayed here just one night on our return journey back to the uk, it looked a lovely place in the dark.
the rooms were very nice and spotless, we didn't have a brilliant view from our room but that didn't matter as were only staying there just for that night....we had a nice meal in the resteraunt there.....
the reception aria was lovely and big, they even had a singer there later when we came down for a drink in the bar, but be warned my husband was charged for a drink he never had so he charged him for the more expensive gin, to he wasn't happy about that, but also the following morning he was charged 150 baht for a glass that he accidently dropped in our bathroom, he reported it as soon as it happend though, so he wasn'y to pleased about that!
ideal place to stay though if you have an early flight next day....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bangkok Airport Hotel has a total of 278 rooms and Suites (230 Deluxe; 1 deluxe room for the physically challenged; 39 Executive Club Floor rooms and 8 Suites). The Hotel is 7 storys high. Its main facilities include; an All Day Dining Restaurant; Japanese Restaurant; Lobby Lounge Bar; 24 Room Service; Banquet and Conference Rooms; Outdoors Swimming Pool with Snack Bar; Gymnasium, Spa Treatment Rooms; Executive Club Floor with Private Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Racha Thewa
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand/Racha Thewa