I stayed at this hotel on my way back from Bhutan. It's reasonably close to the airport (about 15 minutes for my trip) and they do provide an airport shuttle. My Thai friends had given me a lot of fresh fruit when they picked me up at the airport and without even asking, the staff said that they would deliver it to my room. It came peeled and carved beautifully! The room was extremely comfortable and checkout was fast and there seemed to be a number of shuttles running at the same time so I didn't have to wait. I would use the hotel again if I have an overnight stop in Bangkok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bangkok Airport Hotel has a total of 278 rooms and Suites (230 Deluxe; 1 deluxe room for the physically challenged; 39 Executive Club Floor rooms and 8 Suites). The Hotel is 7 storys high. Its main facilities include; an All Day Dining Restaurant; Japanese Restaurant; Lobby Lounge Bar; 24 Room Service; Banquet and Conference Rooms; Outdoors Swimming Pool with Snack Bar; Gymnasium, Spa Treatment Rooms; Executive Club Floor with Private Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Racha Thewa
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand/Racha Thewa