This is an excellent hotel if you have meetings in Airport / Bangna area or if you want an easy hotel when you fly over bangkok and need to stay somewhere close to airport overnight.
It takes ca 20 min with taxi (I am told there is a free bus that take ca 25-30 min. I have never taken it). Rooms are clean, fairly spacious and modern. The style is typical mid-market business hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bangkok Airport Hotel has a total of 278 rooms and Suites (230 Deluxe; 1 deluxe room for the physically challenged; 39 Executive Club Floor rooms and 8 Suites). The Hotel is 7 storys high. Its main facilities include; an All Day Dining Restaurant; Japanese Restaurant; Lobby Lounge Bar; 24 Room Service; Banquet and Conference Rooms; Outdoors Swimming Pool with Snack Bar; Gymnasium, Spa Treatment Rooms; Executive Club Floor with Private Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Racha Thewa
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand/Racha Thewa