“Happy we were there for one night only” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grand Inn Come Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Grand Inn Come Hotel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Racha Thewa
Tewkesbury, United Kingdom
“Happy we were there for one night only”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

We arrived late evening by taxi, there was nobody to carry our bags into the hotel we had to pull heavy cases up a very step slope. the reception was manned by one person this appeared to be the only member of staff on duty, after checking in we were left to carry our own luggage to our room. The room should have been superior but was nothing special very basic. We went back to reception to enquire about food. the menu was basic but food OK, we were served by the same man who manned reception, we appeared to be the only guest in the hotel, Breakfast in the morning was very poor selection and had to wait for someone to come to cook eggs. altogether not a good experience for a hotel of this standard. Happy we were there for just 1 night.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Daryl905

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Finnish first
Oxford, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Dated hotel with unfriendly staff and noisy road nearby. Although we had booked B&B we were charged extra for a very modest breakfast. Reception was almost unbelievably unfriendly. The whole place needs an update

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Chiang Mai, Thailand
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

I don't require much in looking for accommodation and only stayed here because my father came to visit me in Thailand. I wouldn't have had any opinion about the hotel if my frustrating breakfast experience didn't happen. We booked a standard room and paid an extra 700 baht for a small roll in bed. In the morning I went down for what I thought was the complimentary breakfast and even asked the host on staff where the free breakfast was, two people pointed me into the dining hall for the buffet style breakfast. I ate, got up and walked away and was followed by a girl running after me with a bill for 200 baht. When questioning the bill with all the staff and the manager, they told me there is no complimentary breakfast. When telling them about the host who told me where the "free" breakfast was, I was told, "maybe they didn't know and should have said it was not free." There were no signs saying how much the breakfast cost and no way to know before eating. "Since they never offer complimentary breakfast, I had to pay." Terrible customer service.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Tory G
Chiang Mai, Thailand
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

I booked one night at Grand Inn Come Hotel near Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok, as it came up on TripAdvisor as a 3.5 to 4-star. I figured it would be OK for one night before my next flight out. The room was old but the bed & rest of the room appeared passable. I had landed at 15 minutes after midnight, not a good time to look for another hotel when in one where no one speaks any English at all and the internet doesn't work.

In the morning, I tried to go down in the elevator to the main floor, but the elevator seemed stalled. By this time I was already knew Grand Inn Come was a big mistake. Not wanting to get stuck in the elevator, I decided to walk down the 3 floors via the stairs.

In my haste, I took the fire stairwell instead of the guest one. I quickly encountered lots of rat poop on the first landing, and looking around it was everywhere. Hurrying down, I ended up on the ground floor instead of the main floor. The first room I looked into was full of old disused mattresses, springs hanging out, dirty sheets, blankets in disarray. No wonder they have lots of rats. Who would want to eat breakfast in a place like that - or even stay one night! I got a taxi & left immediately for the airport. People should know what to expect, because no one seems to have discovered what that place really is like.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel, spend the extra for a 5-star rating and have a clean place where you can eat and...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Shanghai, China
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

The staff is not helpful at all and very poor attitude. The room very dirty and old. Please do not waster your time to stay in this hotel. Very poor service. This is the worst hotel in Bangkok i ever stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We stayed here 28/2/14 for one night as we needed something close to the airport to catch an early morning flight. The place is basic and rather dodgy. The room is basic and not very clean, the wifi did not work most of the time and staff barely spoke english. We ordered wake up call and airport shuttle (200 THB) but almost missed the plane because they couldn't find the keys to the van. Luckily were able to flag down a taxi so made the flight. Not recommended.

Bangkok, Thailand
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

If you have LOTS of luggage, try somewhere else. No porters ready to help you at the lobby at all. Take some time to ask for help transfer luggage to rooms. Most of the rooms are noisy as it is very close to the main road. Not very good breakfast.

Room Tip: Some of the quiet rooms end with 37 and 39.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Paragon Inn
#313 of 849 in Bangkok
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport
Mariya Boutique Residence at Suvarnabhumi Airport

Been to Grand Inn Come Hotel? Share your experiences!