We got back from spending the week in a pool villa here on Friday. What a fabulous place. We are already planning to go back at some point.
The staff are all really lovely and helpful. Wanphen gets a special mention, although there were several other stars too.
The food is amazing in every respect. Gorgeous range of breakfast buffet, extensive bar food (& cocktail) menu, and both the Thai and Italian restaurants are top notch.
The pool villa was perfect for us. Total privacy, everything you could need or want, and all in glorious gardens. They even grow their own salads!
Beautiful spa, archery, tennis, bicycles, frogs, water lilies, lotus flowers, butterflies, heliconiums, and more ...
The manager, Alan, came to chat to us after a weekend away to check our arrival had gone smoothly. He was around the resort a lot and clearly knows how to keep his team well motivated.
We're absolutely delighted with our stay. Thank you for a wonderful holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Evason Hua Hin is approximately 230 kilometres or 140 miles south of Bangkok. An excellent highway provides for a three-hour drive. King Rama VII built a palace there in 1926 and it remains the Thai Royal family Summer Palace to this day. Evason Hua Hin is located in the quiet area of Pranburi, south of Hua Hin Township. Set amongst 8 hectares or 20 acres of gardens, facing the Gulf of Siam, it offers 196 guest accommodations in a garden setting, including 40 private pool villas each measuring 110 square metres. Evason Studios feature an oversized terrace complete with a daybed. Guestrooms offer eco-friendly designs adhering to a renowned responsibility to the environment and the Evason philosophy of Redefining Experiences. Dining options include The Restaurant serving a daily International breakfast buffet, while Kieng Sah restaurant features authentic Thai cuisine. Coast is opened for dinner and serves Mediterranean cuisine with a strong Italian influence. The Bar is located adjacent to the main pool and offers an all day drinks and dining option serving a comprehensive range of wines and cocktails along with traditional international and Asian favourites. Six Senses Spa offers a truly relaxing and revitalizing experience with therapeutic and pampering treatments to balance the senses. Just Kids! Has its own swimming pool and keeps children entertained all day, and at night offers evening sleepovers with professional supervision.Free wifi is available in all guests rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Evason Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evason Hua Hin Hotel Pran Buri
- Evason Hua Hin Thailand/Pranburi