Well, well, well,
I have not stayed overnight as I live right down the road from CHV! The newly built swimming pool and water slides are great! The Saturday BBQ is the best deal in town and maybe in Cebu! Three Hundred Peso for pool access and the All You Can Eat BBQ with one free drink (Beer or soft drink). The food is of very good quality, Pork Chops, BBQ Stick, Chicken, Salmon, Sausage and Pork Belly along with Boiled Potatoes, Mango and Fruit Salad. Yes, of course. Rice! Starts at 5 and ends when the food is all gone. The regular menu is also quite good. Chicken Cordon Blue and Fish N' Chips are my favorites. There are Gazebos available for parties or whatever..
If I were going to stay in the area I would stay here without hesitation. Albeit, it's a little far from Ayala and SM Malls, they will provide transportation.
You can even still use the old side by the turtle, fish and old pool if you want more privacy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cordova Home Village is a place that you can call home Friendly for kids and everybody. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Cordova Home Village, Inc. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordova Home Village Hotel Mactan Island
- Cordova Home Village, Inc. Cebu Island/Mactan Island