Cebu White Sands Resort & Spa
US$85
US$62
US$249
  • Pool
Dulcinea Hotel and Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$46
US$355
US$307
Agoda.com
Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$48
Agoda.com
All reviewskoi fishisland hoppingrooftop barkorean restaurantfour starbbq lunchbig poollapu lapumaribago grillbreakfast buffet was goodpremier roomf bair conditionermactan airportpoolsboatsmabuhay
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

This was part of our Cebu experience, We spent one night here with the kids and had a good time. The breakfast was superb. The room that we stayed in was at the courtyard. It was big enough but a bit old but i guess that was their theme.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Louie Z
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Not too far from the city. One is greeted by friendly and courteous staff ready to serve and offer assistance. The food is good at reasonable prices. The late afternoon breeze is perfect for relaxing by the pool. Zzzzz.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We were given a room at the property end of the resort. I could see the outside house. Thus whenever they would start their motorcycle, the noise bothered me. I loved the size of the room and the vintage theme and the bathroom too, huge. But I could hear outside noises, being on that side of the hotel. I think there were running rats on the ceiling that kept me awake. Maybe in other parts/rooms of the hotel, noise wouldn't be much of a problem. But over-all what made it worthwhile was the very accommodating and friendly staff. I couldn't help but forget some room inconveniences if only for the nice attitude of the staff. They really made us feel at home, esp the chef who was at the egg station for breakfast. Variety of choices on the buffet table too. For room services, it was fast and the food was right for the prices. Location, the resort is near the road where transportation is not a problem. There were ocean activities which one could join, just inquire from the resort what suits you. Clean and safe surrounding.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Lovely Hotel between other Hotels but still perfectly covered in the Green. Friendly Staff and Food is also good.
The Spa is really nice made with a Park and Pool with koi carp inside..
The staff in the Spa is good trained and we walk out really relaxed and freshn up...thumps up.
Beach is poor...if you look for sandy Beach i recommend not to go there. But the Pool is quite nice with design and size.
But all in all i would go again...

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I am so pleased with the waiters and the waitresses here they are so friendly and very accommodating.. Once we step in.. receptionist was already smiling and she even asked us if my father is a senior citizen so that we can have a discount but unfortunately he didn't brought his I.D with him.. But it was so impressive ! The food was OK nothing special I think they lack dessert.. It was Sunday and they just offered some cookies and some buko pandan and others .but they must put some highlights in that dessert station ...something more heavy dessert e.g leche flan or some cakes! Most of the Guests are in senior years.. When the acoustic starts to play classic song and bossanova it was so soothing in the ear .. me and my family enjoyed so much while having our lunch but sad to say after playing some bossanova and classic songs they start to play upbeat songs.. Disco and some rock are you kidding me? wheres the Classy Music goes? I mean it was lunch ..I just felt the song wasn't appropriate to the crowd for mostly guests are old folks.. playing pricetag? I am still young but I do prefer having some slow songs while eating lunch in a nice resort to relax not to dance..And also I really don't understand the beach..why all sailboats are park in the beach I can fully understand why guest focused in the pool and not in the beach for it seems they blocked the swimmers from swimming in that beach due to the boats are being parked there.. I would really like to go in the beach and swim but me alone? no one went there! It doesn't look so pleasant with boats all over!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family