“Overpriced disappointing water slide park.”

Aquavelis Water Park
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Was disappointed with this park. There was nothing on the website about height restrictions and so was annoyed that there was nothing that my 5 year old could go on, yet the entry price was the same for him as for other children. The rides went that exciting, only stayed a couple of hours.

1  Thank Margaret O

Reviewed 28 August 2013

A smaller water park which is great as all the rides begin at the same level so for us with two children aged 11 & 12, it gave them so much more freedom. Also more rides that are family friendly, ie more than 1 or 2 chutes together. Plenty of room to picnic. Spent the whole day here and would definitely reccomend this as a day out for a family with children of our ages.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

My girlfriend's family and I went to Aquavelis in August 2013. I had a brilliant time! The slides are brilliant and the queues aren't that long. My favorite was the Kamakaze. Both times we went we enjoyed ourselves immensely.

The staff are very strict, which is good because it limits selfish idiots who ruin other people's experience at their expense! The health and safety is also very good, when the wave machine is on, they have two people guarding from the side of the pool, and one person in the water guarding.

The only thing I would say about this park is that if you don't enjoy rides, there is not much to do but go for a little swim or sunbathe which you could do in your villa or hotel anyway!

1  Thank Joe H
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

I'd been before a number of years ago and had a great day, but reading the reviews on here I was slightly worried the place had gone downhill. However I was pleasantly surprised. The park was well looked after and looked like it had been painted and tidied up for the new season.

Plenty of slides, disappointed my 4 year old couldn't go on any of the big ones but agreed they go too fast for him so I couldn't complain.

Food was no more expensive than any other attraction in Spain or the UK and picnics were allowed and seemed the popular choice.

Great day and worth the 22 euros each for the hours of entertainment you get.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Yes these parks are overpriced but the kids nagged all holiday so what can you do. The park was very nicely laid out with pools for all age of children - mine are between 5 and 10. We were there in mid August and the queues were not too bad. There was quite a bit of shade but you have to pay extra for the sun beds which seems a little mean. It would have been a good idea to pack drinks and a a picnic. The water is salt rather than chlorine which I preferred. Don't forget to pack suncream and or sun/suits for your kids if they are pale because you will not be able to persuade them to stay out of the sun. Beware of the slippery floors in the toilets. Everywhere outside has a non slip surface but my 6 year old had a bad fall and bashed her head on the floor in the toilets where the floor was like an ice rink - no warning signs at all! They checked her over and gave her an icepack in the first aid room but tried to insist that she should have been wearing shoes in the toilet. Besides being impractical, there were no signs advising this.