This was the best restaurant we visited while in Torre del Mar. We were greeted by Alfonso who runs the restaurant with his partner. His mum is Welsh, so he can help out with menu choices in English or Spanish and he's so friendly. We were a group of 4 and we chose a selection of dishes, with Alfonso's help of course.
- homemade croquettes (that really are homemade and were delicious)
- cheese with anchovies (doesn't sound much but it was amazing)
- stuffed peppers with bacon, cheese and leek
- chorizo in wine
- Galician octopus on potatoes (this was probably the highlight, although it's too hard to choose. The octopus was so tender and the whole thing was delicious)
- gorgeous fresh mixed salad with boiled eggs, olives, etc
...all washed down with ice cold beers.
It was one of the best meals I've had in Spain (and I lived there for years), so I was really impressed, as were the rest of the group. We highly recommend it and would definitely go back if we're ever in Torre again.
A big thank you to Alfonso for your hospitality and to your wife for her delicious cooking!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.