“Best Chinese in town”

Add it.
Oriental Kitchen
Ranked #53 of 110 Restaurants in North Shields
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My husband and I regularly order from the Oriental Kitchen, and have never been disappointed. The staff is always friendly and the food is fresh and delicious.

Tracey K, front of house shop worker at Oriental Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2015

Thank you very much Sarah for taking the time to do this for us.
We'll have sweet chilli chicken ready for you any time!

There are newer reviews for Oriental Kitchen

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I don't no how any body can say it's the best I thought it was the worst one I had and house special fried rice might as well been egg fried rice was awful so was chips curry never again

Reviewed 9 August 2013

I see that some other customer has had the same service from thr receptionist at this takeaway.
I am quite surprised. As most of the other takeaways were closed we returned to the Oriental expecting more rudeness. In fact theey had changed the front line and a young male answered the 'phone. He could not have been more polite and I guess I have just been luck, the lady has not been heard of since she was so rude. I thought she had been replaced totally.
The food continues to be good, bordering on excellent at times and this is helped when the staff are courteous.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

The food is alright if not a little overpriced. I've used this takeaway lots of times over the years and the only thing that puts me off is the rudeness of the lady (called Linda I believe) on the front counter. I was not surprised to see someone else bring this up in a review. If you think she's rude on the phone, try popping in! Every time I go in she looks and treats me like I've stood in something, brought it in with me, then smeared it on the walls while sticking the vs up at her. Which I don't by the way.

1  Thank Dave D
Reviewed 16 March 2013

We were recommended this place by a friend and always have a good meal from here,very generous portions and always very busy.