“A good place to eat!”

THE FOXHUNTERS
Ranked #20 of 115 Restaurants in North Shields
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Foxhunters is a warm and family friendly pub which has a team that thrives on making our guest smile. We offer a wide range of refreshing drinks and have a great selection of sizzling dishes on our menu. So whether it is a family meal your visiting us for or you are coming for a social drink with friends to enjoy our pool table facilities we cater for all. We have special deals on Mon-Fri these range from out lunch club deal which is available 12-4 where you can get 2 courses for just £4.99, to our Kingsize deal on a Monday which offers you the chance to upgrade your Grills to a KINGSIZE portion for FREE!!! All our food comes with a Flaming Guarantee, if you don't love it, we'll replace it! What's more, our great value pricing on a range of fantastic beers and wines and special food nights across the week mean there is always a reason to visit your local Flaming Grill in North Shields.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I have been to this place a few times now and have really enjoyed it each time! It's a very relaxed atmosphere, with friendly staff that try hard. Never Waited longer then expected for food even on a busy Friday night. Reasonably priced, so overall a good place to go!

1  Thank Kelly H

Reviewed 3 August 2014

The meals are okay nothing special. the children s meals were poor just looked like they been thrown on plate. I think not great since the refurbishment.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

1st time at flaming grill...never to return!
ordered food at the bar, & girl was friendly, I ordered 3 rump steaks, 1 ribs & a bin lid 1 carlberg 1 san miguel & a bombay saphire pitcher (10.99) we were told it was a 40 min wait which is fine when it is busy, we did wait a bit longer tho & had finished our drinks, so returned to the bar for more drinks to be told sorry we have no bombay saphire left, which was dissapointing because it was on a special deal, the girl clearing our table told us they only had 1 bottle in! no good to keep customers....
then we explained to girl that the ribs had no taste as we left over half of them, she said she would tell the manager,we waited for her to come over, but she never did, so we could'nt tell anyone, no sorry no nothing! we ordered desserts to finish our meal then left.. on our way out we asked the girl if she had told the manager, she said she had, so it goes to show that she was'nt interested in our opinions at all,
I felt my anniversary was ruined after spending £85...thankyou to you all for a disaster!
I would like sumone to contact me if possble thankyou

3  Thank kelseaEngland
Reviewed 2 August 2014

First time and last time I will be there.we went for my mam and dads anniversary.i had the ribs there was no taste what so ever.the others had steak which was hard.staff didn't want to know about the meals.

1  Thank 149julie
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I have been a regular customer here for a while now, as the food is always lovely and of good value, however, I visited tonight and was not so impressed. My main meal was fantastic, and as it was Friday, the promotion was any pudding for £2, so I ordered a cookie dough cheesecake and my brother ordered a chocolate sundae. However, when we ordered we were not expecting to have to wait FOURTY minutes for a slice of cake and some ice cream to arrive, especially for the cookie dough cheesecake to arrive with melted ice cream and no chocolate sauce and for the sundae to be in a bowl rather than a sundae glass, the woman who brought them to our table should have been ashamed to bring them to us when their appearance was so disgraceful after such a long wait. This would not put me off returning to the restaurant for food, however I don't think I would purchase a desert again as they were definitely not good value.