“Relaxation, Great” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pots and Pancakes

Pots and Pancakes
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a ceramic cafe where you can come and ;paint your own pottery & enjoy some delicious pancakes. Our Pancake menu includes both sweet and savoury options & we cater for wheat, milk, egg & nut allergies. Painting sessions generally last between 1–2 hours depending on the piece painted, our friendly staff will be on hand to guide & advise. Everyone is welcome either as individuals or as part of a group. There are no fixed painting times so you can just drop in and have a go anytime you like!
North Shields, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Relaxation, Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

Wish I could afford to come everyday, it is so relaxing to sit and paint and have friendly conversation and help from Shirley. and help if needed. They have a new girl in the Kitchen called Tash, she is a brill cook, very friendly with a smile always on her face, Shirley has trained her well. If you have never been, please take a visit, whether you are young or a pensioner you will enjoy painting your own project and eating their scrumtious pancakes.

Visited August 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful place to spend a few hours with the family, kids loved it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

We took the whole family, 12 of us, including 5 children. A wonderful way to spend a few hours, great entertainment for the kids and wonderful food after making all the mess.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank David M
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

I regularly go to Pots & Pancakes on a Wednesday night and paint, eat and chat. It is really relaxing, the food/drinks top notch and the conversation flows easily. Shirley and her staff are really helpful and I feel very proud of my efforts.

Visited July 2013
Sunderland, England, United Kingdom
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Brilliant idea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

I went there today just to get food which was very nice. I had the banoffee pancake and a hot chocolate which came with cream and marshmallows which was a decent size and a good price. The wall has many pottery products lined up at different prices, starting at £10 for small items and up to £26 for bigger items but I decided to leave this for a future visit. They also offer workshops and courses for children and adults. When I visited, there were quite a few children taking part in painting and having their pancake alongside this and it suited families well.

Visited May 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2013 via mobile

Me and my family love pots and pancakes it's so different, it's quite expensive but nice as a treat.

1 Thank Linznlaura