“Lovely Pub”

The Pub and Kitchen
Ranked #22 of 110 Restaurants in North Shields
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I visited the Pub and Kitchen on my lunch break so was worried about having to wait ages for my food - there was no problem with this. I ordered the cheese omelette and chips, the presentation was lovely, the portion sizes were good and the food tasted lovely and fresh. The decor is lovely and it was it has a very peaceful atmosphere. Would defo recommend.

1  Thank NorthernwandererNE29
There are newer reviews for The Pub and Kitchen

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Visited with a friend and had a few drinks and something to eat. I was dead impressed with it. Lovely atmosphere and mood to it.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Wow what can I say , we have visited a few places for afternoon lunch and was recommended the pub am kitchen . Thankful to us we visited when they have put a new menu in place .The food was second to none , my friend has never had a Chicken Caesar salad like it ,had all the purks of what it should be . Fab place felt very welcome would 100% go back in the future and realised it won pub of the year , loud and proud well done fab work !!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

We've been here a few times for food and drinks. The service has always been pretty good and the food was excellent for the price. Way better than expected. The only downside is the music. Please look at your clientele and choose the music accordingly. An average 40+client base don't want to listen to charva music. I'd love to make this a regular haunt but it's make or break on the music!

1  Thank Smiler_38_1
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Have been once. Would not rush back. Food was ok, service was no better. It is close to my home, so would be great to have given it a higher score and made it a regular haunt, but unfortunately I cannot do this.

1  Thank Shirley W