Stayed as a couple for 7 nights, half board. The hotel is 10 mins from the airport (so we got dropped off first) but 30 mins from Rhodes town (so we got picked up first for every excursion).
1. Self catering flat so a lot of space, balconies, fridge.
2. 3 swimming pools in the hotel. All very big. Fantastic!
3. On booking we were upgraded for free from self catering to half board!
4. Staff are generally friendly.
1. Air conditioning was not included in the price, we had to pay an extra €45 for this.
2. Breakfast and dinner is only served in a short timeframe - 1.5 hours for each.
3. Staff are friendly but if you have a problem there is an attitude of 'wait until tomorrow and speak to someone else.'
4. Towels are only changed once every other day. In such a hot country where 2 or 3 showers per day are needed this is not good! I recommend bringing your own towels from home.
5. Hotel is a bit run down.
6. Hotel offers treats such as 'karaoke' etc but these did not materialise, due to a lack of interest most nights.
7. Food is average. They do not serve half of their menu. Got sick of gyros after a while and had to go elsewhere!
Overall, a decent hotel for those on a budget. Ideal for families. Couples should maybe try somewhere more expensive.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emerald Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Apartments Kremasti
- Emerald Apartments Hotel Kremasti
- Emerald Hotel Rhodes/Kremasti