Emerald Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sunland Hotel(Ialyssos)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
All reviewsplenty of sunbedsgreek nightflight pathrhodes townbar staffair conself cateringthe busnext yearpool areathe main roadevery other daynothing too much troublegreek dancingnight receptionistfantastic holidayhalf board
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2013

My Husband and I have just returned from a 10 night stay at the Emerald Hotel Kremasti and had a really nice holiday, clean, good food, swimming pools great and nice restaurant staff. The only thing that spoilt our holiday was on the last evening we were robbed my evening bag and money were taken. Due to the really hot weather we as many other people slept with the patio door ajar the whole time we were there but alas on the last night we were robbed along with two other families. These rooms were on the ground floor only and were easy to get to. I would advise anyone staying on the ground floor to close the door and if they do not want to cook in bed pay extra for air conditioning (40 euros) per week. The nasty thing was the owner disbelieved us all.

Hope you have a good time.

Room Tip: Dont stay on the ground floor if you are going to leave your patio door open at night
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Doreenp17
Reviewed 31 August 2013

This review is very easy to write as I have had nothing but a perfect holiday at this hotel for the second year in a row. I went last year just with my boyfriend and it was an excellent find. We enjoyed the hotel and location and took full advantage of the wonderful pools, welcoming staff and the local area. On coming back we decided that it was the only place to visit again this year and bring some friends with us!! The second time round was even more fun and amazing :) the food was absolutely gorgeous, the cocktails were made to perfection, our room was lovely and clean always, the view was amazing and the staff were both welcoming and remembered me from the previous year. From the first name basis and nicknames to follow it felt like we were part of the emerald family and didn't want to leave as our week came to an end. We are all in regular contact with all the staff now and are planning for our holiday next year already. I completely 100% recommend this hotel for a number of reasons and can guarantee a calm and fun holiday out of this country for anyone! A huge thank you to Maria, Dom, Demi, George, Christos and the lovely dog Chanel for making emerald hotel feel like my second home when abroad. See you next year!!! Lauren or wiiiiiiiiiife to all the staff :)

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank LaurenShepherd92
Reviewed 31 August 2013

The hotel is superb, everything you could expect for the price paid. Everything works, showers kettle, toasters. Rooms cleaned every day and sheets changed virtually daily. The pools and gardens were kept very clean and there were no shortage of sun beds.

Close by was the Ideal snack bar that did a proper full English breakfast, which was fantastic value for money. In the opposite direction was a really delightful coffee shop. The cakes were out of this world. They also did really fancy ices and lollies. To try and describe this place would not be doing it justice - you really must see it for yourself.

The only negative things were the food at the hotel. I felt that the "specials" were overpriced and just OK.. The beach was close by but it was very pebbly and the sea was very rough - not really good for children. However, none of this spoilt our holiday which was brilliant. However, that is why I did not give the full marks.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This was my first holiday abroad and was recommended to me by my friends who went last year. They told me about how lovely the staff were, how much they enjoyed it and they were willing to go again this year with me and three others. I had no idea what to expect but felt very welcome on arrival. The first day their staff made the effort to get to know us and it went from there. There was never a dull moment and not a time where there wasn't a smile on my face. Whether we were by the pool passing through the bar or at the bar for the evening they would always say hello and check up on us. I've never met such a lovely group of staff!!!!!! We were never short of drinks and would rarely have to leave the table to order anything. I felt spoilt. We were instantly on first name basis with a few given nick names. There were near by activities that we were planning before arrival but we never got round to doing any of it as we enjoyed the comfort of the pool and the company of the staff so much! I can easily say that I now see them as friends and will definitely be going back next year and many more to come to see them all again. Massive thank you to Christos, George, Dom and Demi for making my first ever holiday amazing!!!!!!!! Nicole :D

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 26 August 2013

weve just got back from the emerald studios and it was brilliant we loved it there and will be going back hopefully next year we had a great time here the staff cant do enough for you the rooms were very clean and they were cleaned every day which is exellent! the pool area was very clean we couldnt fault it at all my daughter had a brilliant time she was in the pool all day!we had no problems with the planes flying everyday after a day we didnt take any notice,would recommend this hotel, and thank you to all the staff they were fantastic! Diolch

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family