The positives & there are a lot ! This review is based on trip sept 2011.
1. Very clean, comfortable rooms.
2. Lovely pool area with clean pools & plenty of comfy sunbeds.
3. Friendly & helpful staff from maids to bar staff. All family I think.
4. Reasonably priced food & drinks.
5. Only 10 mins max from airport.
6. Local supermarket 1 mins walk.
7. Nice and quiet - don't come if you're after a wild time.
8. Bus stop 150 m away with good bus link to Rhodes town - def worth a visit.
9. Good range of well priced restaurants and few bars in town.
10. Ac was quiet and v welcome. (extra charge)
The aircraft - yes they do come right over you but I never heard them inside the room and tbh after a while you hardly notice them. This was something I was worried about but wasn't a problem.
The Negatives - nothing to do with accommodation
Beach isn't great and that's it.
If you want beaches hire a car (opposite hotel) and go to Lindos or kolymbia. Lindos is beautiful too.
To sum up - great value accommodation in a quiet area yet easy to get to anywhere else you might want to go
Would use hotel again if go back to Rhodes.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Esmeralda Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esmeralda Hotel Lardos
- Esmeralda Hotel Rhodes/Kremasti