Definitely not ....... I explain why:
- toilet paper roll was not inserted into his disposer
- TV In the room was not functionning and reception lady was unable to help, although she nicely tried......
- no In-house Wifi connection: Howard is it possible nowadays. Just inacceptable.
For all those reasons, I recon why foreign visitors prefer Austria to our nice country.
A pity because the welcome was good upon arrival, their restaurant is excellent and the rooms are large, although would need some restyling ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Appenzeller hospitality is preserved and nurtured in the ROMANTIK HOTEL SANTIS. It's grand facade faces onto the Landsgemeindeplatz and offers a magnificent view of the surrounding hills and mountains. The interesting region Appenzellerland entertains all ages with it's history and traditions. A visit to the charming village of Appenzell with it's original boutiques is an absolute must while in Switzerland. The Heeb family and their team are happy to pamper their guests when they return to the cosy hotel from hikes, excursions, winter ski tours or shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, HRS, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Romantik Hotel Santis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romantik Hotel Appenzell