This is definitely one of the better campsites in Spain. We have stayed here over the years in our motorhome for both long and short periods and, despite it getting busier every year, it is still always nice to come back.
It's location can't be faulted - in a lively Spanish town with all facilities ; close to the beach,cycling and walking trails and with supermarkets on the doorstep.
The pitches are generally spacious - gravelled and separated by hedging with easy access on tar roads- though the pitches at the top under the trees are only a last resort.
Worth his weight in gold to the campsite is the ever-smiling Carlo.
Wi-Fi is available throughout the campsite and though it has been a terrible service for years, it has now been upgraded and improved. The toilet blocks are clean but old, and are in need of a complete refit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonterra Park campsite is located in Benicàssim, in front of Almadraba beach and is a park ideal for excellent family holidays.In Bonterra Park campsite we set out to offer you the best possible service through constant renovation. Bar-restaurant, terraces, shop and a full team at your disposal so you and your family can enjoy yourselves in healthy, clean and safe surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bonterra Park Camping and Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonterra Park Camping And Bungalows Hotel Benicasim
- Bonterra Park Camping And Bungalows Spain/Benicasim