Site is very well run with excellent facilities, pools, bar, restaurant and several good supermarkets right on the doorstep. Strangely water connection to a caravan is non potable, though apparently safe for washing. Also the majority of waste water drains are uphill which makes them useless for link up. This aside the site is 10 minutes from an excellent beach and the town centre has great restaurants, again only a 10 minute walk or so. Great prices for wintering over too..!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonterra Park campsite is located in Benicàssim, in front of Almadraba beach and is a park ideal for excellent family holidays.In Bonterra Park campsite we set out to offer you the best possible service through constant renovation. Bar-restaurant, terraces, shop and a full team at your disposal so you and your family can enjoy yourselves in healthy, clean and safe surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bonterra Park Camping and Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonterra Park Camping And Bungalows Hotel Benicasim
- Bonterra Park Camping And Bungalows Spain/Benicasim