“Fantastic family day out”
Review of Aquarama

Aquarama
Ranked #4 of 29 things to do in Benicasim
More attraction details
Owner description: The most fun water park around the Mediterranean is at Benicassim. Where is cooked the world best waffle. Open from June to September, has plenty of attractions. Each year they are improved to satisfy the requirements of a faithful and devoted audience. Among our attractions you will find: - Adventure River. - Black hole. - Dunes. - Little dunes. - Slides. - Pirate's cove. - Boa serpent. - Wrapped. - Wave pool. - Kamikazes. - Twin Tuister. - Lakes. - Spaceshot. - Swirl. - Devil's Leap. - The Kraken. And of course all necessary for spending the day with us. Cafeterias, bars, restaurants, waffles, lounges, free parking, bus parking facilities ...
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We've been visiting Aquarama each year for the last 10 years. I think every year so far there has been something added to the park. You pay to get in based on height rather than age a fairer way of pricing than British theme parks, I also always try to book online, you then get a discount on the entrance fee.
There are so many different slides to try on the park, some do have long queues but thats the same at any theme park. There are lifeguards everywhere, they notice everything and keep check on the queues and make sure there is only one person on a slide at a time.
The food is reasonably priced and the gofres (waffles) are cooked fresh to order and are to die for!
You do pay for loungers/umbrellas but I don't mind this, its the same as on a beach and stops people "reserving" many loungers with towels, we usually have 2 as a family, youre in the water too much to need more! There are plenty of grassy areas to sit as well.
This is always a full day out for us, we arrive when it opens and leave when it closes! Ive been with all ages of children from babies right up to 18, it appeals to all ages, we adults love it too

1  Thank Michelle G
"period"
"grass"
"spain"

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I visited with a group of friends during Benicasim music festival (FIB). There isn't much else to do in Benicasim during the days of the festival before the music starts, so we thought we'd give it a go. Queue to get in was huge, even very early morning. There was a good range of slides and pools so it kept us entertained all day. Had to queue for some of the slides for over half an hour, whilst others only about ten minutes. There was also a ride (not sure what they're called - like a tower that shoots you up into the air then back down) and the queue for that was relatively short. Lockers aren't included in the entrance fee. Food was overpriced but decent. There are plenty of sun loungers to relax on when you fancy a break from the water. It's probably nowhere near as busy when FIB isn't on so it would be much better value for money as you'd get to go on more slides.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I visited this waterpark quite a few times. I usually go to Benicasim music festival and it is a good place to go and relax during the day. The rides are quite basic but still good fun. There's a lack of sun loungers around the park but it was never too busy when I went. I don't think I would go out my way to visit the waterpark if I wasn't close by. I would use it if I ever went camping for the music festival.

1  Thank Honcho84
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We thought we'd go just for the afternoon and avail of the half price entry fee. Big mistake. The park was already over-crowded with LONG lines to go down the slides. In the 40 minutes I stayed there I got to go on one ride! On top of that, you had to pay for the sliding mats on top of the entrance fee!

Given the Spanish sun, there were very few shady areas to sit and relax. Food in the park is mediocre and over priced too. We stayed less than an hour then left and complained. Give the management their dues, they gave us a full refund. But I will not be coming back unless they add more slides and do something about the queues!