“Love staying here”

Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Benicasim
Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Love staying here”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stayed here the night of 31st May and as usual had a good stay, Booking in does seem to take a long time but we find this hotel a great stopping off point on our travels. We got parked right at the hotel gate and were allocated room 202 which we found to be a nice quiet room. Breakfast sitting outside on the patio is very good value and the staff are very pleasant. Lovely pool too if you fancy a dip.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HelenS688

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Rich Mack
Definitely a sincere business which looks after the interests of the guest.
My second time here was even better than the first and not because they had seen me before.
Was there last weekend for the Rototom reggae festival. It was a business come pleasure trip. On the way to the hotel they called me to inform me of a problem with my booking and offered me a superior hotel ( 4star Hotel Bon Aire ) for the night whilst they were trying solve the problem of my booking.
They not only paid the 45€ difference, thry also offered free parking and free breakfast if we returned to the hotel the next day, which we did anyway seeing as how we wanted to be in the town centre and closer to the festival.
From the moment we arrived the service was 5 star treatment without a doubt!

Fibers and Reggae lovers, book early next year 'cos the hotel is small and gets booked up pretty soon.

My thanks to the hosts: Ma' Jose, Alex and the doorman at night who let us in at 4 am!!!
You will see me again.
5 hours ago

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank richmck0072016
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 October 2008

My husband and I stayed here on Wednesday and Thursday last week there was a small
problem because we cannot speak Spanish but the young couple who ran this hotel could not have been nicer our room was comfortable the shower was brilliant and the breakfast was good We would stay here again

• Liked — comfort within easy reach of Valencia
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank ravvi
UK
Reviewed 9 August 2007

This is quite a modern style budget hotel, like an ibis in style. The hotel itself looks new with modern furniture and is clean and smart. The pool is a nice touch however you are quite overlooked from the street but it didn´t bother us really as it was better than not having one. The staff were not that helpful. There was some rubbish left in our room from the previous occupants, the lamps next to the beds had no bulbs in, one day old towels were cleared away but were not replaced with any new ones, and another day they forgot to put the sheet on one of the beds leaving just a fitted sheet covering the mattress. The first day we waited for breakfast for 25 mins as each table was being served one at a time by a single waitress, before we left with nothing to go to a local bar.
On the whole all of this would not put me off returning to this hotel and I wouldn´t want to put anyone off, I think we just had bad luck, however I would look around for another option first as there are nicer hotels in the area.

• Liked — modern and central
  • Disliked — lack of interest from staff
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled as a couple