“Great dinner!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Kootenays, BC, Canada
“Great dinner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

We were visiting Northern Ireland this past summer, staying with friends in Larne. We made a spontaneous visit to the Kiln for dinner one evening without reservations. While the restaurant was packed, they made room for us in the pub.

They had an amazing deal that evening - 2 steak dinners for 20 GBP. My husband & our friend opted for this, and said it was a great meal. I had chicken, which was absolutely terrific.

We'd definitely go back - service was great, as was the meal & the value.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank KellyBS123

“Awesome food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2012

I've eaten in this local restaurant a number of times now & have never been disappointed. A wide variety to suit everyone's palette & one of the best children's menus I have ever encountered (not the usual sausage, nuggets etc). It's the only restaurant I've ever been in where I have a choice from a regular menu or a slimming world menu ... Fantastic idea for those of us who enjoy eating out but don't want to over indulge (too much). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this establishment to anyone ... Even the prices are reasonable which considering the exceptionally high standard of the cuisine.