“Great food”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Loved our meals we had here, we went for breakfast and dinner a few times during our stay. All the staff are very friendly and the food is just amazing.... the portions are huge though but the waitress did say theyd hate to send you home hungry.... its one thing you wont be. Would highly recommend a visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,932)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

ive visited this restaurant a number of times during my stay's in cyprus and they never ever fail. food is excellent and fresh, cocktails are amazing and the staff couldnt be more wonderful if they tried. would highly recommend this place to anyone i know visiting the protaras area.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Came to Cyprus to get married and had my wedding reception in mojitos. Was a little bit stressed but Emma made sure I was stress free. Emma and the staff did an amazing job of making our day so special. We had over 40 guests and each and every guest came to myself and praised both food and the staff! Eat here several other times during our stay despite being all inclusive. Would highly recommend a visit if your in the area!!! X

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Simple the best. Our favorite restaurant, love the homemade burgers, mango margaritas and cold beers. Getting hungry again just by thinking of mojito restaurant .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

5 of us went here for a meal last night. I had the hot wings for a starter and the stir fry with chicken and prawns as a main. All the meals were beautiful. The staff couldn’t do enough for us. We tried some of the fantastic cocktails. I even asked the owner, Emma, if they could do me a dessert that was not on the menu and she did it for me. Nothing was too much trouble.
Thank you Mojitos for a fab night.