“Great food!”

Price range: US$18 - US$30
Cuisines: European, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: PLEASE CALL FOR RESERVATION BEFORE 17:00 PM# The Corner Restaurant Flambé became one of the fashionable places in Protaras. The completely new Mediterranean menu is a result of a creative cooperation of executive chef Antonis Kavazis and celebrity chef Stephanos Chrysanthou. It boasts popular dishes starting from classical salads and carpaccios to steaks, pasta and seafood. The main attraction of the dining area is a live cooking station .Open for dinner only, so, on deciding for visit is worth reserving a table.
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Right in the centre of Protaras, excellent service and good menu! I went with my 12 year old son. Cypriot dishes really good quality.

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

My friend and I came here first night of our holiday prices amazing our dinner was 45 pounds for two glasses of wine and two courses each. I had a beautiful vanilla panacotta and my friend an amazing brownie after delicious chicken kebab and seafood linguine! Thoroughly reccomend this - DO NOT MISS OUT!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Just returned from protaras delighted to see the best restaurant in the resort in its new home we have eaten in the corner for many years the food is still divine the service still the best everything is superb we could not recommend it more many thanks to all the fantastic staff especially the ever friendly theo it was also lovely to meet his son this year see you next year many thanks

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Gorgeous modern restaurant. Amazing food, great ambience. Highly recommend, value for money. Maybe slightly more expensive than other restaurants but so worth it

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I found the staff in this restaurant extremely personable and they all made us all feel very welcome, nothing was too much bother. The food was gorgeous and I especially like the complimentary starter which was a nice touch. The restaurant is in a great location being right on the edge of Eden Square and from it's elevated position you get to take in some great views but also soak up the busy atmosphere of the Protaras strip. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Protaras be it as a couple or a family as they cater for all your needs.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant