“Balls of speed”
Review of Speedball Zorbing

Speedball Zorbing
Ranked #22 of 45 things to do in Protaras
More attraction details
Owner description: This is the ONLY place in Cyprus you can Zorb this year, we have Dry Harnessed Zorbs, a 2 person extreme experience, and Aqua Zorbs where you and upto 2 others along with 20 litres of water are rolled downhill with no harness! Visit our website for more information and to book. Just 10 minutes from Aiya Napa.
United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Balls of speed”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Like the game disliked the wait .Treat your poor animals with respect it is not difficult if you want animals lovers to spend more money in your country

Visited June 2014
10 Thank Teresa W

Brill, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So much fun”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

This was the first time I had been zorbing, and so I did get a few bruises because the pool was a bit shallow, but I had so much fun and my dad did too. We gathered a crowd and they all stood and giggled while my mum took videos of us falling over like clowns.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Laura H
Tullamore, Ireland
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“great fun”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Discovered it on the way to ATM,had to try it,it really i s great fun and pretty hard to stand in those balls

Visited September 2013
1 Thank ilze k
Northampton, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Zorbing in 12 foot square”
Reviewed 10 November 2012

Hilarious as my grandson careered around this tiny space. We saw the attraction from the restaurant across the road and my grandson begged to go on the attraction.

Visited October 2012