Well appointed apartment, stunning views, as described in the trip advisor, We could not fault it.
Pleasant contact with the owner, nothing was too much trouble, I would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone. It was so good we would like to return next year.
The Strip is within walking distance, for restaurants, and clubs, a pick up service is available from the Airport.
Fanatic accomadation, high spec oven and fridge/freezer, good cocking utensils, I've never cooked on holiday before but I did here, comfortable sleeping arrangements, great views over the sea.
The best holiday apartment I've stayed at on my travels! Good location too quiet at night, but only a short walk to the bars and restaurants!
My wife and I have just had a lovely week staying at this apartment in Protaras. In particular:
- Dawn, the owner, was very friendly and helpful in answering our e-mails before we arrived, including helping to arrange an airport transfer.
- The apartment itself is certainly spacious enough for two people. It was clean, modern, comfortable and contained everything we needed. Importantly, it also has good air conditioning. The balcony has plenty of space to sit outside and have breakfast. It's nicely shaded in the morning, and then catches the sun in the afternoon and evening, and has a lovely relaxing view of the sea.
- There are two pools, which are both plenty big enough for a cooling dip. It was easy to get sun loungers by each pool, with one of the pools being virtually empty every day. The pools are relatively quiet - no loud music blasting out all day here. It was much better than some of the overcrowded pools outside the hotels on the way to Fig Tree Bay.
- Fig Tree Bay itself is lovely but crowded, and instead we really enjoyed the small bay and steps leading down to the sea a couple of minutes' walk from the hotel. Again, there was hardly anyone in the sea, but it was clear, still and so relaxing to cool down in.
- We also enjoyed Protaras. It's basically a long strip of bars (offering a mix of live music, decent cocktails, and big screens if you're looking for sport), and restaurants and tavernas with a good range of reasonably priced food. It seems ideal for couples who want a wander out in the evenings for a meal and a few late drinks. The apartment is a five minute walk from the strip - just far enough away so you're not bothered by the noise when you get home. There are also a couple of shops which are less than five minutes walk away.
We both agreed that in the future we would definitely look to rent an apartment rather than a hotel room.
Great location, nice sea view. Lovely quiet pool, perfect for kids. Very good value for money. Would recommend.
The apartment was top class. It was as per the advertisement, very clean and presented to a good standard. The views from the apartment were absolutely stunning. The service from Dawn was very efficient, informative and professional throughout. I would highly recommend staying at this apartment.
We have a byutiful staying in coralli spa. Werry clean and nice apartment and byutiful wiue. Thanks again
We stayed in A318 which had wonderful views of the med. clean,modern and comfortable. Lovely pool very convenient location to Protaras and Fig Tree Bay. Couldn't wish for anything better. We will certainly be going back.