“Brilliant food, lovely Staff”
Review of Paladela

Paladela
Ranked #32 of 159 Restaurants in Protaras
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My Husband and I spent 11nights in Protaras last year we ate at this restaurant all but two nights as the food and service we just so good ! I agree with some of the other reviews, why is this restaurant not number one ? Defiantly good value and exceptional service

There are newer reviews for Paladela

Reviewed 13 February 2014

This is a superb restaurant it has a great selection of set menu's at excellent price's it is very child friendly the staff can't do enough for you it's well worth a look

Reviewed 31 October 2013

The food and service here was excellent. My girlfriend and I eat at all of the nice looking restaurants up the main street during our trip and for us this just pipped Olympus to the top spot. The food was fresh and delicious, the staff were really helpful. This was the only place we ate at twice during our stay (we wanted to have Meze on our last night at the best restaurant and selected this one). Very happy with our choice.

Oh, if you go for Meze, loosen your belt!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Paladela is the Sister Restaurant to Molti which is next door. The difference between the two is that the surroundings and ambiance of Paladela is a little more luxurious but the food and service are just as good. We always receive a wonderful welcome from the staff and the dining experience is always a good one having eating there probably 8 or 9 times over the past 3 visits to Protarus.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Myself, husband & 3 year old son had dinner here 1 night in October 2013.

The staff were friendly & interacted with our son well + there was a small kids play area which was brilliant to keep him entertained. When we first went into the restaurant I wondered why we were being taken to the back but then realised it was so that we could have a table near the play area & watch him play without one of us actually having to keep getting up & taking him.

I had moussaka which was nice & my husband had steak which was well cooked.

They had a wide range of food on the kids menu. We asked for a kid sized ice cream & it was massive & only €1.70 – very good value!