“Love these guys”

Ranked #8 of 27 Tours in Protaras
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Padi 5 Star Instructor Training & Diving Company on the East coast of Cyprus. We love to dive and we would like to ensure that all our divers, from beginners to professionals, enjoy their underwater adventure with priority on safety. We are known for a personal attention to all our guests. This is how we have achieved one of the highest ratings of a Padi Dive Centre. We are proud to be a Padi Five Star Instructor Development Centre. With this rating, you can be sure you have the best Experience, Equipment and Education in the area. Whether you are a complete novice diver or a seasoned diver, we can accommodate you diving and snorkelling. We have the largest selection of scuba equipment and snorkelling gear in the area. Our local dive sites are a treat for beginners to advance levels. We even have the 4th best wreck in the world Zenobia Wreck, something not to be missed for certified divers. Our dive centre has received many Certificates of Excellence, from Padi and satisfied customers. We want to ensure that you enjoy your underwater adventure, content in the knowledge that all reasonable care has been taken to ensure their safety and enjoyment. Easy Divers Cyprus features first class service, professional scuba instruction, and all-inclusive pricing. We have our own British Padi Course Director and Padi Technical Instructor Trainer, based in Protaras Cyprus. Easy Divers runs regular Padi IDC (Instructor Courses) 4 times a year, each followed by a PADI IE. Padi IDC and Technical Diving programs are run by our Padi Course Director. As the owner and Padi Course Director and TecRec Instructor Trainer for Easy Divers Cyprus - PADI 5* IDC S-32042 located in beautiful resort of Protaras Cyprus.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I was at Cyprus several times and i tried different diving centers but easy divers were the best. they made my diving experience special and i got to enjoy my vacation further because i chose to dive with these guys. They don't treat you as a customer they treat you as a family. even if you are at Ayia-Napa you still can dive with Easy divers they can pick you up and drop you @ your hotel. dont waste your time and money on other diving centers.

1  Thank KhaledAboSaleem
Easy_Divers_Cyprus, Manager at Easy Divers Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for your lovely review regarding your experience with Easy Divers Cyprus.

Khaled it was a pleasure to see you again, and we hope that we see you again in the near future - with your future Fiancee!!

Hope we get the opportunity to get you through your Rescue Diver Course.

Easy Divers Team.x

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We were really impressed with Easy Divers. They were professional in their approach, with nothing being rushed, and the dive master, Joe, had an infectious enthusiasm. Safety also came first - which is always what you're looking for.

Hi Sara & Andrew, Thank you for your positive comments about Easy Divers. Really happy to hear that you had a great time diving with our team.

We look forward to seeing you both again in the near future.

Easy Divers Team.x

Reviewed 22 July 2014

During July 2014 I had my second dive with Easy Divers, both times I have dived with Easy Divers I have had an amazing experience, Kriss and Dan were great instructors and were a lot of fun. Diving with Easy Divers was an amazing experience that I would heavily recommend to someone.

Thank you Dylan for your comments regarding your dive experience and the Instructors that made your diving experience one to remember.

We do hope that continue your diving and that we see you in the near future.

The Easy Divers Team.x

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This was my first time diving so I was a little anxious but the team were clearly very experienced and put me completely at ease. I chose Easy Divers as they are qualified to train diving instructors so you know you are in safe hands. They were very friendly, relaxed and knowledgeable, and the dive was an incredible experience. I would definitely recommend them!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Megan S

Thank you Megan for your comments regarding your dive experience with us at Easy Divers.

We do hope that continue your diving and that we see you in the near future.

The Easy Divers Team.x

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have been going to Easy Diver for a few years now and I have never had any problems, Dora and Joey and Team so Friendly and welcoming, they world do anything to help out and get u in the water diving again. The dive in the area are gr8 and the Nemisus iii and liberty were a pleasant change, Im going back again in September for some more dives with them.

Many thx Easy Divers